Total Household Footprint
Our trees have your emissions covered. Offset your household’s annual carbon footprint and support our native restoration projects.
Choose your household size from the dropdown menu below. Your donation will offset the average carbon footprint for a household of that size for one year.
$160.00 – $500.00
Purchasing a carbon offset represents a donation to our tree planting projects.
- Each offset unit represents 1 tonne of carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) removed from the atmosphere.
- Our projects adhere to the standards and methodologies set out by the Australian Emissions Reduction Fund.
- Industry best practice is used to implement our projects and measure carbon sequestration.
- Each offset unit is retired on an internal registry, guaranteeing that each offset cannot be sold more than once.
- We strive towards ensuring that our projects are planted in line with best practice ecological restoration techniques.
- Calculations are based on the average Australian household size (2.6 people) with an annual footprint of 15 tCO2e.
- Includes emissions from household energy, diet, transport, travel, waste, and water.