Purchasing a carbon offset represents a donation to our tree planting projects.
- Each offset unit represents 1 tonne of carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) removed from the atmosphere.
- Our projects adhere to the standards and methodologies set out by the Australian Emissions Reduction Fund.
- Industry best practice is used to implement our projects and measure carbon sequestration.
- Each offset unit is retired on an internal registry, guaranteeing that each offset cannot be sold more than once.
- We strive towards ensuring that our projects are planted in line with best practice ecological restoration techniques.
- Includes electricity and natural gas consumption.
- Calculations are based on an average household size of 2.6 people with annual consumption of 5,943 kWh electricity and 4,745 kWh natural gas.