Home Energy Offsets
Stay cozy at home knowing you’ve offset your household energy. Our ‘carbon sinks’ sequester carbon through self-sustaining biodiverse native tree plantings in Australia, converting your carbon emissions into trees.
Choose your household size from the dropdown below. Your donation will offset the average electricity and natural gas consumption for a household of that size for one year.
$85.00 – $335.00
Purchasing a carbon offset represents a donation to our tree planting projects.
- Each offset unit represents 1 tonne of carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e) removed from the atmosphere.
- Our projects adhere to the standards and methodologies set out by the Australian Emissions Reduction Fund.
- Industry best practice is used to implement our projects and measure carbon sequestration.
- Each offset unit is retired on an internal registry, guaranteeing that each offset cannot be sold more than once.
- We strive towards ensuring that our projects are planted in line with best practice ecological restoration techniques.
- Includes electricity and natural gas consumption.
- Calculations are based on an average household size of 2.6 people with annual consumption of 6,016 kWh electricity and 4,831 kWh natural gas.